Dynamic Solutions for the Aging, LLC
Our mission is to develop customized age-friendly products, services, tools and resources for individuals 50+ as well as the caregivers and businesses that engage and serve them.
Design Age-Friendly spaces, which includes residential, industrial, landscape & commercial (new and rehab) construction.
Develop and implement evidence-based aging products and solutions for the creation of Age-Friendly cities, communities, and businesses.
Provide education and training on how aging trends impact current and future policies, resources, environmental factors that effect cities, communities, and individuals through research and published data.
Aging On The Go!®
Create media products, apps, and digital platforms that support healthy aging and social interconnectedness and produce Aging Analysis and
• Bernelli International University
• DeElla & Associates Inc.
• Emmaus Services for the Aging
• Howard Road Academy Public Charter School
• Legacy Collaborative Senior Village
• Metropolitan Washington Council, AFL-CIO
• National Coalition on Black Civic Participation
• National Caucus and Center on Black Aging, Inc
• Seabury Resources for the Aging
• Solidarity Center, AFL-CIO
• Southeastern University
• Southern Christian Leadership Conference/Women Inc.
• TransAfrica Forum
• Ujima Developers, LLC
• Walden University
• Washington DC Metropolitan Labor Council (AFL-CIO)